Saturday, August 23, 2008

No Passports This Week For Us...

But my good friend Fabu got hers! Head on over to Ghana Adopt Three and congratulate her family. We all heard early in the day yesterday that 'someone' got their passports. About 8 p.m. (longest day EVER) we got the great news that Fabu got her little darlin's. The good news for us is that passports ARE coming out, we just need to wait a little while longer. It literally could be any day, well, not today, being Saturday and all, but you know what I mean. Another of my good friends, that I had the pleasure of meeting in Ghana, is in my boat too. If you don't mind, please say a little prayer for both of our families, this waiting business is tough. The worst part is that we can't explain to our kids in Ghana why we aren't there yet. I pray that God gives them peace and patience.... and us too!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hugging you. Praying for you. Bless you for your kindness to our family Sweetness. I really appreciate it and can tell you I couldn't want more for you (and Robin) to get your big news this week! Let's keep the momentum going!

Have you tried a hot fudge sundae on a Sunday evening? ;) Mine wasn't on a Sunday, but it is worth a shot- got it the next day! Hot fudge and a prayer? Why not? :)

If you want to talk, you know where to find me. I know this is not easy and I luv ya girl! Prayers going up.

Fabu

Heather said...

Heather, I'm bummed out for you guys, cause I know you want your babies home. I'm still praying for you guys every day.

Totally not related to passports or adoption, but I'm digging your new blog background.

Oh, yeah, and I'm not a car person, but YOU GOTTA GET THAT VAN!!! I had drool coming down MY chin!

Brandi said...

I hated that waiting part. SO hard, especially when you can't explain it to your little ones.. . .praying for you right now. I loved remembering as I prayed that the same God who held me in HIS arms was holding my little one at the same time.

Brandi