Sunday, May 25, 2008

All About Joby!

This beauty is "Joby"

Joby blessed us with her presence on March 9, 1997. She weighed in at 8 lbs 13 ozs. We could not believe that we had a little girl! She was a wide eyed little beauty. It has been thrilling to watch her beauty on the outside be matched with her beauty on the inside.

Joby is our resident ice-skater extraordinaire! It has been a joy to watch her float across the ice. She is so at home out there. She just learned her first full revolution jump. It is a loop jump. She is also perfecting her sit spin. Joby is a go-getter who is involved with anything that comes her way. This year she was the Secretary for Student Council, on the newspaper, P.E. helper, County Chorus, regular chorus, Battle of The Books, did the morning announcements, was the guidance helper, and kept up straight A's. She is amazing at keeping all of her stuff together, and staying focused.
Joby girl is a perfectionist, that will try try again to learn something new. She loves gum, trying out new hairdos, watching you tube videos, Tropical Smoothies, painting her nails, back rubs, and organizing things. She is tender hearted, loyal, and fun. She is a talented, sweet girl who will do anything for you. She is our heart and our rock!

Joby's life verse:
I have chosen you and not cast you off,
fear not, for I am with you,
be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:9-10

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Welcome to the blogging world! So glad you decided to join! I have to say...I am always encouraged by the love and joy you have for your children, even those you have yet to bring home. God truly is moving within your family and through this adoption and it is so amazing to watch it all unfold. Can't wait to meet the 4 new cuties!

Anonymous said...

And don't forget about her crafting talent!! I really do love the bracelet she made!